Happy Friday! This is my first installation of the Week in Review (WIR), where you can find great articles, news, and links on all things related to sexual health.
- One in four teen girls mistakenly thinks the HPV vaccine reduces risk of other STDS.
- The FBI changes its narrow definition of rape. Finally!
- Florida proposes a “batshit” anti-abortion bill that would put doctors in prison for life. It is ironically called the “Florida for Life Act”.
- Sex ed is now available via text. Can’t wait to see what fun, new acronyms will be created.
- Women’s sexual satisfaction increases with age.
- Republican candidate Rick Santorum thinks condoms should be outlawed.
- Jezebel gives advice on how to help a friend through an abortion.