May is National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month and TODAY is the National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. The purpose of the campaign is to bring awareness to the importance of preventing too-early pregnancy and parenthood among teens.
This May, there are plenty of ways to get involved:
- Take the National Day Quiz and encourage the teens in your life to take it, too.
- Use the National Day Discussion Guide to talk to teens about sex, relationships, love, and teen pregnancy. Don’t focus on just girls, boys also need to know about pregnancy.
- Participate in a National Day event or activity near you.
- Join the conversation on twitter using the hashtag #ND13.
- Follow me on Twitter as I share facts, research, and more information throughout Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month.